Saws I want. YOU???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope!! What is it? Also scott do you ever run across any 6000I s ? I never see one on ebay and they havent made them for a yr or 2 have they? Excellent saws it surprises me you dont here much about them Id love to get ahold of another !!

Last edited:
Nope!! What is it? Also scott do you ever run across any 6000I s ? I never see one on ebay and they havent made them for a yr or 2 have they? Excellent saws it surprises me you dont here much about them Id love to get ahold of another !!

Just sold a SWEET used PS6800 last week.

Scott

hmph!

attachment.php

figure it out yet????????

Scott

don't make me call you at this hour... :popcorn::chainsaw:

Is that a 4-stroke saw???

now your just killin me. I know it turns 12,500 rpms, some german site thingy... You gotta give us more than that dude... This could be another on the wishlist ya know...

:clap:

Well its being sold in Germany and its on my wish list, lets see if it makes it to the USA market!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scott

specs

Well its being sold in Germany and its on my wish list, lets see if it makes it to the USA market!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scott

So is it 2-stroke? is it like the 3.3hp model PS-500??? I found that on the .de site... How many cubes? That looks different than the 500V though...

:confused:

So is it 2-stroke? is it like the 3.3hp model PS-500??? I found that on the .de site... How many cubes? That looks different than the 500V though...

its a 4 stroke it runs clean (EPA) it has a valve train. But it burns 2 cycle mix so no oil sump is needed.

Scott

60cc

same saw just 68cc vs 60cc

Scott

Dolmar ever gonna come out with a 60cc saw? 6400 is too big, they need something like 58 or 60cc's and fast... That my friend will be my next purchase when they get one of those...

FOR ANY DOLMAR DEALERS READING THIS, SEE ABOVE!!!! hehehehehehe

:clap:

Nope

I lied. I would like to add a Mall 7 and an 028 Super to that list, maybe a Jred 2153 as well. Hehe, does this CAD crap ever end?

Never dude. Never ever ever ever ever. It gets worse as you get older. I used to barely know how to put a chain on, now I've got like 15 saws, and am ripping them apart to rebuild a bunch of them... It's a he11 of a things. And it's all because of these people on here. Damn instigators.

I want anything bigger than my 090, and there aren't many - Skil 1690 and Solo Super Rex to name two. Anything big though really, I'd love to have a Mac 125 as well. I'd like to find a Dolmar KMS-4 (I think) Wankel-engine saw too. Other than that, I'm always on the lookout for freebies and good deals.

Latest posts

Back