• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy SC252 dual wheels wanted

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
did you ever find or did you pony up and buy the expensive vermeer? looking myself

did you ever find or did you pony up and buy the expensive vermeer? looking myself

Hi, made a couple, drill & weld a couple nuts on old wheels and screw them together with all thread. Went to a local mower junk yard, wheels & tires were $10

Awesome thanks for the reply.

Yeah was thinking of doing something similar the rims on the machine has threaded holes to attach too. Was gonna get some same size tires with four lug pattern so the 2 holes line up for bolts to bolt thru and rims and 8.5" bolts with washers. pretty sure it will work. my only worry was i know most dually adapters like this fit the outer rim into the inneer rim. but i guess its not a concern on these due to fact weight is not a big concern.

Awesome thanks for the reply.

Yeah was thinking of doing something similar the rims on the machine has threaded holes to attach too. Was gonna get some same size tires with four lug pattern so the 2 holes line up for bolts to bolt thru and rims and 8.5" bolts with washers. pretty sure it will work. my only worry was i know most dually adapters like this fit the outer rim into the inneer rim. but i guess its not a concern on these due to fact weight is not a big concern.

They don't really need to be the same size. Truth is never even needed them. Machine works great without

ok thanks for the info.btw are you runinng standard cutting teeth or one of the aftermarket systems such as greenteeth?

Latest posts

Back