Section felling mashup

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marvelous stuff, is there much work for climbers in Norway? I've never been to Norway but from what I know it ticks all my boxes. Mountains, snow, trees and beautiful blond women! :)

Marvelous stuff, is there much work for climbers in Norway? I've never been to Norway but from what I know it ticks all my boxes. Mountains, snow, trees and beautiful blond women! :)

I live in the southern part of Norway (~60 miles south of Oslo) and I only do this part time. But yes, I would say there is plenty of work for climbers in the high season, march-november. If you go a little further up north, you'll find mountains and lots of snow in the winter. Trees and beautiful blonde girls are everywhere ;)

What are your thoughts on the battery powered Husqvarna saw, do you like it?

Yes, I love it and wouldn't climb without it :numberone:
It's reliable, silent (could be a drawback for the groundsman, though), almost no maintenance, and it always start by the push of one button. Most customers also appreciate the eco-friendly part.
Originally it is equipped with a 12" bar, but I usually use a modified 14" bar from Stihl.

I live in the southern part of Norway (~60 miles south of Oslo) and I only do this part time. But yes, I would say there is plenty of work for climbers in the high season, march-november. If you go a little further up north, you'll find mountains and lots of snow in the winter. Trees and beautiful blonde girls are everywhere ;)

Marvelous! I'll have to visit sometime.

Latest posts

Back