Selfies, Who's who?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a new hat for my birthday yesterday, and it shows our relatively new interest as well. July was just too hot to do much firewood, but we got some camping in. She liked that, firewood, not so much. The end of August she is driving solo for the first time with the trailer, with a girl friend to a near by fiber arts festival. Pretty cool...IMG_4922.jpg

13920073_10209896638237705_1106453584033673992_o.jpg

Wife on the far left. Son-in-law on the far right. I'm the one with the stache. All the rest are my offspring.

This Photobucket thing kinda bites the big one. I started using it years ago because sites I wanted to post pics on weren't hosting - had to link to a hosting site. Then this year they decide to hold all your pictures for ransom. I really don't want to take the time to re-post pics in certain places - but I am refusing to send them any money after they did that.

This is a great thread BTW - I will try to drop one in some time. But right now, I have no selfies.

Back