Sending nomination forms

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigntrees

Reaction score
I'm just getting around to measuring some of the trees on the nomination forms that were sent to me by Ian (postmarked Sept.). Who do I send them back to now that Ian is out.

I just checked this forum as I haven't for several months. Send them to #### Rideout until they appoint somebody big tree coordinator. His e-mail:
[email protected]

I was sorry to see Ian leave for a position with the Milwaukee Forestry Dept. I believe was his new position. He had been very enthusiastic in the big tree program.

I just checked this forum as I haven't for several months. Send them to #### Rideout until they appoint somebody big tree coordinator. His e-mail:
[email protected]

I was sorry to see Ian leave for a position with the Milwaukee Forestry Dept. I believe was his new position. He had been very enthusiastic in the big tree program.

Is Rideout there partime? I thought he retired.

I am not sure if Rideout is part-time or not. He told me to send nomination forms to his attention. Also I see the DNR has updated their tree lists somewhat as some new entries are on there.

Latest posts

Back