Service manual for a Stihl KM 130 R?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kayak1

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Wen I went to replace the spark plug the metal loop that connects the spark plug to the coil pulled out.
Part #4 in this diagram:
https://www.diyspareparts.com/parts/stihl/diagrams/km-130/168dc7b9-56d5-4ed0-9142/

I have it an part #3 in the truck waiting for my Stihl dealer to open in the AM. but looking at that diagram it looks like they aren't one part (I thought that it was a single part).

If you don't have the manual but know how to fix this that would be great too.

Thanks -Jason

There are YouTube's. The wire is separate and the sharp point sticks in the wire and you pull it through the boot together.

You can unscrew the wire from the base of the coil and thread the end through the boot. There are different approaches to the same end.

Thanks for the help, I have it working (I hope that I am in the middle of the wire). I do wish that it was a better connection as this doesn't feel the most secure.

If someone can still share the service manual it would be appreciated.

Thanks again -Jason

No one passing out manuals would have seen it until they just noticed it. I did not want you to have to wait. Backhoelover posted the manuals for someone yesterday maybe (kombi manual)but I could not find the thread. Great you are fixed up.

Latest posts

Back