Service or Shop Manual for Mcculloch PRO MAC 10-10

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anth0nj

Reaction score
I have been restoring a PRO MAC 10-10 chainsaw. I am trying to find a service manual. I do have a parts list. I have googled and most web sites have proved to be either dogy or useless. Can anyone point me to where I can get such a manual. Electronic or hard copy will be fine. Many thanks for your help.

I have been restoring a PRO MAC 10-10 chainsaw. I am trying to find a service manual. I do have a parts list. I have googled and most web sites have proved to be either dogy or useless. Can anyone point me to where I can get such a manual. Electronic or hard copy will be fine. Many thanks for your help.

Our recent snow and ice have me blocked from getting to the heated shop for the clipboard holding my papers for rebuilding a Mac Pro 60cc Timber Bear. So I am working from memory to help you. Try googling the title several ways too. Look on 1. Searspartsdirect.com, 2. Fayettevilleequipment.com, 3. Emichsales.com and 4. Randysenginerepair.biz. The drawings I found were pretty fuzzy but the IPL was clear. Before reassembling, I gathered the small parts and separated by their size on a piece of white paper and took a photo, printed it for a checklist. I sketched each part group and measured ahead of time. Then by process of elimination I assembled the component sets, verified I have all the parts and learned the job is almost complete. I'll use 40:1 premix for start up so there's no chance of using old gas. I want to finish this project so bad. Good luck with your 10-10.

Latest posts

Back