• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Shindaiwa 488 parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I ended up with 2 projects and looking to see how hard it will be to get them running. This 488 needs more than the 352s might be better off finding a complete parts saw with a good crank. Worst items it needs are a crank, muffler, and carb. PM me if you got one please

I ended up with 2 projects and looking to see how hard it will be to get them running. This 488 needs more than the 352s might be better off finding a complete parts saw with a good crank. Worst items it needs are a crank, muffler, and carb. PM me if you got one please

I have a shindaiwa 352s crankcase with a good crank but scored piston. I'll take $5 plus shipping for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a shindaiwa 352s crankcase with a good crank but scored piston. I'll take $5 plus shipping for it.

The catch is you have to wait a week and a half before purchasing because I am finishing up my senior year.

You should try Parts Tree... I'm telling you.. they may have all that you need...OEM parts..

Bunch of 488 parts on EBay. Some oem, some aftermarket. Some reasonable, some must be made of precious metal!

Back