• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Silvey HDG-6 raker grinder

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Budge?
I need a good raker grinder.
Seen them here before.
Missed one a while ago on Craigslist
I need one.
I asked.

i was just kidding anyways man. i just seen alot of people asking for this grinder myself included over the years. no one ever gets one. there is one heck of a long line for them. i know your not budging. you just trying like everyone else lol

Looks to me he's at the front of the line however long it may be WC :innocent:.

every single person to make a post is at the front at the time being. i made a post a long time ago. i might be number 30 lol there may be not enough to go around. i'm a professional cutter so i should get dibs!!!! or any other professional cutter ahead of me should get dibs! preferably someone close to me who i can borrow it from lol

every single person to make a post is at the front at the time being. i made a post a long time ago. i might be number 30 lol there may be not enough to go around. i'm a professional cutter so i should get dibs!!!! or any other professional cutter ahead of me should get dibs! preferably someone close to me who i can borrow it from lol
Ok, if I get one I'll be sure to look you up before I sell it lol.
I seem to have a way with getting things that are hard to find :D.
But truth be told you probably should get one first, maybe I'll find 2 or 3 :surprised3:.

Ok, if I get one I'll be sure to look you up before I sell it lol.
I seem to have a way with getting things that are hard to find :D.
But truth be told you probably should get one first, maybe I'll find 2 or 3 :surprised3:.
If you find more than one.......let me know.
I can make you a good deal on a nice revolver.
Trade was in the OP....lol

If you find more than one.......let me know.
I can make you a good deal on a nice revolver.
Trade was in the OP

firearms be so heavily regulated here in Canuckistan. i'd have to use gun runners to do that trade but i would. i'll let ya know. i've been looking for near 3 years though and haven't even gotten a lead. i know where there is 2 but they ain't for sale :(

firearms be so heavily regulated here in Canuckistan. i'd have to use gun runners to do that trade but i would. i'll let ya know. i've been looking for near 3 years though and haven't even gotten a lead. i know where there is 2 but they ain't for sale :(
I missed one in PA for $150 a while ago.
I keep hopin......

Back