• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Silvey HDG-6 raker grinder

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it's like this.
With books,guns,money and tools........I don't worry about getting them back if the friend is good enough to loan it to......
if i didn't use mine regularly i might lend it to a friend temporarily. i use it to much though. i grind the occasional chain for buddies.

i'm looking for one as well. leave them alone for the professional cutters please lol not enough to go around to sit in a garage sharpening a chain 3 times a year. i'm actually debating a simington currently.

lol i already have an RS2. i would never really ask to borrow a chain grinder. if someone asked to borrow mine i'd be mad lol
Why, I'd loan some tools out to certain friends just so they would come back in better condition lol.
Oh yeah, can I borrow your square grinder, always wanted to try one:innocent:.

Back