Welcome to ArboristSite.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the ArboristSite community.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors

1. Please see this post Click Here Please ask questions if you have them!! I hope this is going to be great for us all.
    Dismiss Notice

Issue! Site shuts down.

Discussion in 'Support & Announcements' started by scallywag, Mar 19, 2017.

1. scallywag

scallywag Addicted to ArboristSite

For the a few months now I've had a lot of problems staying on this site, some days when I google search Arboristsite all I get is 'this page can not be displayed', this can persist all day!.....Or when I can get on and try to switch for say the chainsaw forum to the trading post for example, the site shuts down!....Anyone else having the same problems?

2. IyaMan

IyaMan Addicted to ArboristSite

In Japan I've had this issue two or three times in the past few months, but I wouldn't say it was a persistent problem. May be due to being abroad
    (of note, I was in Thailand for all of last month and could not view any Arboristsite pages, ever. But when I was in Hong Kong for a few days in transit, I could.)

3. scallywag

scallywag Addicted to ArboristSite

.......And I have to log off and log in again to read new alerts.

4. Darin

Darin The Big Kahuna Staff Member

In some cases it could be because you are in different countries. With the issues we have had in the past our security is pretty difficult to get past. Australia is not one though that we have blocked. You can always PM me your IP and I will clear it to make sure. Weird on Hong Kong. Shouldn't have been able to login and Thailand I do have blocked.
    @Todo10