Small Carrying Case for MS200t

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RES

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Stihl made a nice quality one piece small case for its top handle 14 inch bar saws. It is no longer available. You see them occasionally on E-bay but they want an "arm and a leg" for them. Is there a small case out there, that can be used? Does any one have a source for the small Stihl cases?

We keep our 200Ts in the regular cases...sure they are too big, but ya got lots of room for spare chains, rags, tools, oil mix bottles, etc.

It just looks kinda funny with the short little bar scabbard sticking out the front...:laugh:

I've got my 019T in a Poulan case that fits it "adequately but not great".
That CL one is a great deal if you need that case. Shipping can be a killer on a case that's empty...

Dawson Creek? That's a ways from here.

You know, when I first read Dawson Creek I was thinking he was out at the NC coast where they film the show with the same name. I was slap happy tired when typing and I had forgotten that Dawson Creek the show is a fictional town in NC and a real town in British Columbia...lol.

I have a top handle with 12 inch bar that I carry in a nylon top opening tool bag, about 24 inch long and 10 wide. Room for some odds and ends.
Got from garage sale, but I have seen them at HD and Menards

You know, when I first read Dawson Creek I was thinking he was out at the NC coast where they film the show with the same name. I was slap happy tired when typing and I had forgotten that Dawson Creek the show is a fictional town in NC and a real town in British Columbia...lol.
That's a big beef up here. We get loads of tourists heading for Alaska (We are Mile 0 of the famous highway) and ever since that show we fight to own our real name! Lol

DeWalt 28 inch toolbox from my excellent local hardware store, best $24.99 i have spent in awhile. You can fit 2 top handles and have tons of room for accessories.

The box stores easily also, with the flat top, other items can be placed on top.

Attachments

• SAM_4437.JPG
    SAM_4437.JPG
    146.1 KB · Views: 13

Latest posts

Back