Snellerized Saws Conquers the 75cc 372XPW

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just to be clear since this thread went off the rails and i dont really feel like adding to it. the rotten pine comment was not a crack on any except myself.
My dad and I cut some rotten willow once that stank worse than anything I've ever cut. Shame that you just can't get that through on a video....

I guess you've never heard of Jesus Christ. In no way am I putting myself on that pedestal, but your logic is critically flawed.

You are absolutely delusional. Who started this fight?!! And who's speaking their mind?
Jesus Christ, wasn't he that fictional gay guy that hung around a bunch of other gay dudes, drinking wine.

Brad...did you use the same technique for gains on the 75cc 372 as you did for that 340 u had me dismantle?

When I recently did a 372xpw cylinder it cooked immediately. ...so I needed a new piston....by itself it was $80. No aftermarket option due to 51.4mm being odd. Anyway...for that reason alone I'd stick with the 50mm version. ..

I myself would like to see some pics of the jug and the grinding. I agree that not having a meteor or other am replacement for the xpw piston makes it cost prohibitive to futz with. But I do like the torque in stock form.

Jesus Christ, wasn't he that fictional gay guy that hung around a bunch of other gay dudes, drinking wine.
You dont believe and thats fine, have some respect though. It may be in "good" fun but i doubt it. stating your opinion is one thing but spewing crap just to be offensive is called being an *******

You dont believe and thats fine, have some respect though. It may be in "good" fun but i doubt it. stating your opinion is one thing but spewing crap just to be offensive is called being an *******
Making fun of an idea is not disrespectful. Toughen up a little.

I remember when ole Brad stated you couldnt port a 375K cylinder for a chainsaw. Back in 08-09 time frame.

My 372 had a dozerdan ported 375K cylinder on it before the XPW 74.66cc saws were ever out.

Heck I remember it even beating your 066 660 in the 10x10 racing gtg we had back in 08.

Glad to see you not giving up on trying to make those 75cc cylinders work for ya. ;)

Azz in your face is 375K gas woods ported saw.

In that context it was.
I'm guessing (only a guess now) that you knew quite well how that was going to be received and you chose to post it anyway.
its standard for him on that topic and most of us know exactly how he feels on it without him posting. i normally ignore but today was one of those days.

Posting religion on a build thread is just..... Well, trolling.

Maybe you noticed, maybe you didn't... Numa (Ironworker) is Not the one who brought Religion to this thread.

I'm not in any way 'picking sides' in this sad little Train Wreck, other than to say it is a shame that there is so much lingering animosity for some.

I thought it started out as a pretty neat thread, and I'm glad Brad found some gains on a cylinder he had written off in the past. Kudos to him for giving it another go.

Back