Snellerized Saws - Husqvarna Models

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why not? Sure they can....and dig through 817 videos. This puts them all together in one easy to find resource.

With no back story or explanation I found it an odd thread. So I was wondering if someone provoked you to put them all in one place or if you're YouTube views are just down this month.

We appreciate the post brad. Much easier to compare this way. I gotta ask.....so how does the 661 compare to a 390 and 395? I sold my 661 before I ported it...but I have an idea. Just wanna hear your opinion:)

We appreciate the post brad. Much easier to compare this way. I gotta ask.....so how does the 661 compare to a 390 and 395? I sold my 661 before I ported it...but I have an idea. Just wanna hear your opinion:)
Thanks. With the holiday and all, I have not had a chance to make those comparisons yet. I certainly intend to though.

Back story? Explanation? I didn't know I needed one. I do pay to do business here. Provoked? No. Views down? No. Not sure what that would have to do with anything. The only thing I find odd is your questions. If you have a problem with me, you're welcome to reply to the private message I sent you earlier. That's the respectable thing to do.

Trying to banter but it seems to be lost in the text.

Back