Snellerized Saws Re-Visits the MS241C

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should cut a lot better , better AV & better filtration
i guess it does have that. to be honest, i am not much of a saw guy. i know how use,service and clean a saw, beyond that, its just a tool to me. i can see after a short time here, there is a whole different side to these things. dad was able to make to make the 024/ms260 run pretty good i guess. he would tear them down , then build them back up. read some on this site, actually for hours, then tear them down, then build them back up again and again. if wanted to find him in the winter, just look out the window and see the glow of the "saw shop" lights. kinda makes me grin when i think about it now.

i guess it does have that. to be honest, i am not much of a saw guy. i know how use,service and clean a saw, beyond that, its just a tool to me. i can see after a short time here, there is a whole different side to these things.
Hahaha. I'm laughing out loud :) This place will infect you! We call it CAD. Chainsaw Acquisition Disorder. It's extremely contagious!

i guess it does have that. to be honest, i am not much of a saw guy. i know how use,service and clean a saw, beyond that, its just a tool to me. i can see after a short time here, there is a whole different side to these things.
Just wait…you'll wind up keeping those 300 Stihls…CAD

i guess it does have that. to be honest, i am not much of a saw guy. i know how use,service and clean a saw, beyond that, its just a tool to me. i can see after a short time here, there is a whole different side to these things. dad was able to make to make the 024/ms260 run pretty good i guess. he would tear them down , then build them back up. read some on this site, actually for hours, then tear them down, then build them back up again and again. if wanted to find him in the winter, just look out the window and see the glow of the "saw shop" lights. kinda makes me grin when i think about it now.
Best part of this site Koty, is that we have your back and always will. Only people run off of here were crooked :chainsaw:

Just wait…you'll wind up keeping those 300 Stihls…CAD
nah, i think with the help of some here as well as a few of dads friends, i have a plan in plan to move most of them. i am thinking i will keep just one of each. that would leave me around 20, way more than i will ever need. this is quite an interesting community/website though.

I will get my new 241 next week, should i go with 6 pin 3/8 picco or 7 pin?
The saw will only get a muffler Mod and run a 14" bar and will cut harder Wood.

Back