So I sold my MS290 on eBay....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No offence, but do you usually leave a chainsaw presumably filled with gasoline & oil that close to a fire??

Sounds like a good time to invest in one of those self inflatable white water rafts. GL with the rain and congrats on a hassle free sale. Good buyer to share that pic and let you know he's satisfied.

Sounds like a good time to invest in one of those self inflatable white water rafts. GL with the rain and congrats on a hassle free sale. Good buyer to share that pic and let you know he's satisfied.
He didn't just leave positive feedback with the usual comments, he went above and beyond. Said he's going after a 24" tree today and will send me pictures. I once sold a fly rod to a woman in France, and she sent me a picture a week later with the first fish she caught with the rod.

BTW, the fire department was attempting a 4 person water rescue less than a mile from mew and their boat overturned. They were able to save one of the 4, but the others drowned.

Stay safe Cope. My brother lives in Bellaire and has been sending me videos of the storms. Constant thunder a lightening with very heavy rain.. for days!

Stay safe Cope. My brother lives in Bellaire and has been sending me videos of the storms. Constant thunder a lightening with very heavy rain.. for days!

Thanks, Ray. Bellaire is only a couple of miles North of me. Looks like the worst is over unless we get hammered again this evening and tomorrow. Lots of trees down in the area, and I'd love to cut some of them up, but I had foot surgery Thursday am and I'm not mobile enough yet.

I'm sure the folks in Texas who lost all their belongings would appreciate a good raft joke.

Just talked to my brother. He held the phone up outside. I could clearly hear the thunder over the phone. Sounds like you are in for it again
Thanks, Ray. Bellaire is only a couple of miles North of me. Looks like the worst is over unless we get hammered again this evening and tomorrow. Lots of trees down in the area, and I'd love to cut some of them up, but I had foot surgery Thursday am and I'm not mobile enough yet.
Saturday 1530 Houston time. Just talked to my brother in Bellaire. He held the phone up and I could clearly hear the thunder, and rain. Sounds like you are in for more nasty storms Cope. Keep your head down buddy.

Just talked to my brother. He held the phone up outside. I could clearly hear the thunder over the phone. Sounds like you are in for it again

Saturday 1530 Houston time. Just talked to my brother in Bellaire. He held the phone up and I could clearly hear the thunder, and rain. Sounds like you are in for more nasty storms Cope. Keep your head down buddy.

Yep it was moving slowly. Started raining here about 30 minutes ago. I am off South Braeswood and Hillcroft. We could see it coming. So far it's more bark than bite, but we're in for the night. Thanks for the concern, and tell your brother best wishes from us.

No offence, but do you usually leave a chainsaw presumably filled with gasoline & oil that close to a fire??
Just yesterday I left a fellow workers saw against the exhaust port of a Honda 5000 while it was running for at least an hour, all that melted was recoil handle.
Those Huskys can take the heat.

Back