Soil decompaction and mycorrhizal innoculation

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bio-Green fertilizer works wonders for trees. It contains just about every type of macro- and micro- nutrient that trees need as well as about 8 types of myccohorizae. The injection probe also works well for de-compacting the soil.

Jack Green said:
Wow that's really interresting mike "Alliaria petiolata" grows in abundance round here it's in flower at the moment ive known it for years as "jack by the hedge" because it grows in close proximity to hawthorn (Crataegus Monogyna) its a plant you can just pick off leaves and eat another name is "poor mans mustard" ill try to read some more on the subject . It do's not seem to have any negative effect on near-by trees and hedges though it's apart of the early summer green lushness or is it ? :jawdrop:

One man's trash is another man's treasure.
Here's the take on Garlic Mustard in Wisconsin:http://www.ipaw.org/invaders/garlic_mustard/gm.htm
Notice in the picture how it takes over the forest floor!

Jack i'm into soil decompaction and soil injections in a fairly big way, if I can be of any help give me a pm or a call 01473 461 367, we've seen some remarkable results in the last few years..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back