• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Some Light Bars

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

S Tebo

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Hello gentlemen and Merry Christmas to everyone!

I am in search of some Light bars. I have a few contacts for new bars, but I am hoping to find some NOS, used/like new or used but still in good condition bars for my 346xp (small mount), 372xp (large mount) and 064 (3003 mount). I prefer Sugi, Tsunami, Total, Oregon Pro-Lite, Stihl Light and Husky TechLite in that order. I run 3/8” .050 chain & rim sprockets so that is what I am looking for bar wise. I need a 20” small mount for my 346. A 25” and or 28” large mount for my 372 (possibly 24” in .050 but I would have buy chains) and a 25 and or 28” 3003 mount for my 064. I can do USPS MO or PayPal F&F. If you have anything I can use, please send a PM to me (trying to avoid the vultures swooping in on my search tread post- lol!) :D

Thanks guys & Happy New Year!

:cheers:

Cheers,
Scott

Back