SS Washers And How To Order Them

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice work on the shims. I got mine, I haven't installed mine yet. Thanks for doing everyone such a great favour!!

Cash is sent on its way.

Will

Ok, I just went and installed the shims. WOW, what a difference it makes. turns soooooo smooth now, and takes all the slop out of it, can't believe such a small upgrade does so much. Thanks again Stihl 041S. Cant wait to actually grind a few chains with it.

Will

Nice Upgrade

Awsome..shims arrived today and installed 5 mins later... These really tighten things up ....Great work on these....Ive been waiting for the shims so i can finnally test er out... Thanks a lot ... Money will be sent out on Monday...

My shim tune-up kit arrived Friday the 14th. A big thanks to all concerned for this effort. I particularly like the round shim and the way it eases switching from left to right teeth. My payment will be in the mail tonight.

Buck-g

next group

Mikie62, 5555555, Hammer0419, Bigbore577, Ole Farmerbuck,

Cef(2), KTM250Rider, Jstreet, TAWilson, Russ61, Nikko,

Oly'sstump(2), JSchremer, Sundance

You guys are on the next list to mail. The (2) means 2 sets. Did I miss anyone?

Rob

shims

thanks again! these really make it nice! youll be getting a little something in the mail! have a great christmas day!

Latest posts

Back