Welcome to ArboristSite.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the ArboristSite community.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors

1. Please see this post Click Here Please ask questions if you have them!! I hope this is going to be great for us all.
    Dismiss Notice

Starting at $19.99 - Wild Ass Jeans are Up to 33% Off

Discussion in 'Bailey's' started by Bailey's Inc., Sep 16, 2016.

1. Bailey's Inc.

Bailey's Inc. Professional outdoor work gear & equipment

http://media.baileys-online.com/6382/sep3_2016/index.html
    [​IMG]
    Several years ago, our Wild Ass logger pants were made right here in the good 'ol USA. Unfortunately, like many things, the manufacturers and mills that produced these jeans began to move offshore, and as much as we wanted to continue to offer US-made pants, we were forced to follow suit. We're now happy to report that after many hard-earned lessons and a lot of work, we have brought our Wild Ass pants back to the United States of America. There have been some changes, but our #1 goal was to bring our customers the best US-made logger pant that we could, for the most economical price possible. We think we've accomplished that goal. These jeans are sewn in the US from high-quality denim fabric that is manufactured in the US. You'll notice some differences between these new jeans and Wild Ass pants of the past. The most noticeable difference is that we have brought back the original, bright red, WILD ASS "Henry" patch on the back pocket.

2. Flymesouth

Flymesouth ArboristSite Member

I bought a couple pair of these. They won't win ya any points with the ladies...but they do seem pretty tough!

3. Marshy

Marshy 285 Killa

The last reviews I've read on these pants were 5 years ago and was so-so.

Has anyone tried these pants lately and can you compare them to a pair of Prison Blues or Berne's? How do they measure up?

4. Bailey's Inc.

Bailey's Inc. Professional outdoor work gear & equipment

Hi Marshy.

They are cut a little differently than Prison Blues but made in the same plant.

5. Sapo_feo

Sapo_feo ...

I bought a couple pairs a few years ago and wasn't impressed. The cut was a little odd and the sizing was off. When I heard they moved back to the US I bought another pair a few months ago, and they fit like I think they should. They aren't as heavy as Key, but they fit me better than Berne's. The best thing about them is you don't have the option of "sits at the waist" or "sits below the waist". I sit on my butt, but I do know that if you choose the wrong option from other companies you get hip hugging lady pants. That isn't good for anybody. All in all, for the price I think you get a good deal with the new Wild Ass pants, even if the tag needs to come off when you get them.

Marshy likes this.