• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Stihl 015 choke lever

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wnainebog

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
hello Folks,

I am desperately in need of a the infamous Stihl 015 choke lever... Part number 1116 182 0800.

Been looking for months and haven't been able to find one... Managed to break mine while starting the saw. Literally shattered like glass.

Cheers!

Morningman,

That's exactly what I'm in need of!
Not sure if you posted a link to another page or were saying just saying "missing link"????

I got 1 for you was looking for the bag of new ones however this one is used but that could change as i,m looking for them currently

Well I found a order of 015 parts that fell thru with a new one in the bag what else do you need? that's a very lonely package lol

Attachments

• 1489718897457-1978565196.jpg
    1489718897457-1978565196.jpg
    539.9 KB · Views: 8
What else do you have morningman?

This saw is literally like new! But with how old it is spares are always a good thing! :)

Sorry guys had quite the busy weekend! Now that I'm caught up, let's get back to business!

Morningman,

Would you mind being a little more specific as to what parts you have? I have both a Stihl 015AV, MS250, and an Echo CS-280E. So anything for those three saws will be up my ally!

Tree freak, that's when radio shack was still worth a darn...

I know this is a seven year old post. But I wondering if
MorningMan still has any of the choke levers left?
Thanks,
JuniorC

Back