• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 019T Basket Case $100 Shipped

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikerudder

Chainsaw Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here it is fellas. I know each and every one of you want this beautiful, sought afterl Stihl 019T!

If anyone is feeling up to working on one of these, shoot me an offer, a trade or a sarcastic comment!

I know these are brutal to work on, and I have a couple other projects I would rather get done first.
Taking up space on the bench, would like to see it gone.
Should have most or all of the parts in the box
IMG_2870.JPG IMG_2871.JPG IMG_2867.JPG
Needs at least a piston and ring from what I can see.
Cheers!

Would you be interested in parting and shipping parts for the saw? I have a good 019t just jumped from a tree need plastics and some handle parts

If you don't mind what makes them difficult to work on I have a 193t and a 192tc both needing new cylinders/ pistons and parts ordered. I'm new to saw rebuilding and the 004 i rebuilt came out o'k

If you don't mind what makes them difficult to work on I have a 193t and a 192tc both needing new cylinders/ pistons and parts ordered. I'm new to saw rebuilding and the 004 i rebuilt came out o'k
The entire saw needs to be disassembled to do anything, even clean the carb.

That being said, its not that hard of a saw to disassemble

I also have a runner plastics are cracked handles missing some components, but if ur interested in purchasing both pm me for more info

I also have a runner plastics are cracked handles missing some components, but if ur interested in purchasing both pm me for more info

I'm in the same boat, I have a runner myself, but I broke the mount that holds the handle to the case. Looking for a solid case to transfer my working part to.

Back