Stihl 020av super - Service manual needed

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris stanwyck

Reaction score
Im new to Stihl and just picked up an 020av and an 020av super and could use a service manual and parts list if possible?

Thanks!

I've got about a dozen 020's_ most R complete , some have great compression , spark , carburetors_what I'm saying , I have parts up the ying-yang_ ! Not keen on ebay , too old to care_

I've got about a dozen 020's_ most R complete , some have great compression , spark , carburetors_what I'm saying , I have parts up the ying-yang_ ! Not keen on ebay , too old to care_
Thank you! I got a few replies about the service manual to no avail., and I ordered the carb kit and a starter pawl yesterday. Right now that's all I needed, but I thank you for taking the time to reply.

I would be very grateful if someone would send a Service Manual for the Stihl 020 AV Super top handle version, to me.
My saw is the model variant 1114.

Yours,
Jim

Hi there ,I'm looking for a throttle trigger for a 020av , would you have one that you want to sell ? regards Doug

I just picked up an old 020AV today at an estate sale...$30 :p
don't know if it runs or not but piston/cyl looks good via the exhaust port and nothing is seized so should be good.
the chains that came with it are tiny... .250? smaller than .325

anyway...need a manual, please :D

I just picked up an old 020AV today at an estate sale...$30 :p
don't know if it runs or not but piston/cyl looks good via the exhaust port and nothing is seized so should be good.
the chains that came with it are tiny... .250? smaller than .325

anyway...need a manual, please :D
Check your inbox

Hello,

I could use a repair or parts manual for the 020av super as well. Does anyone have this?

Thx in advance,

Kris Verplancke

Latest posts

Back