• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl 028AV Woodboss, 025, 026

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

david1332

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
IMG_1861.JPG IMG_1860.JPG IMG_1859.JPG IMG_1858.JPG IMG_1856.JPG Hey guys, up for sale is a stihl 028 av woodboss with the electronic quickstop.

Saw has very little use but could use fuel lines. Saw is in immaculate shape cosmetically ( see pics) and the piston is clean. Compression feels great. i went through it and cleaned out what little gunk there was built up. Carb is in good shape but like I said it needs fuel lines. It oils as it should.
Muffler is also slightly modified, I added a few extra ports to increase the airflow and removed the spark screen
I'm Looking for $225 plus shippingOBO with a bar and a chain with only a few cuts on it. I believe it's a 16" I have on there.

IMG_1875.JPG IMG_1874.JPG IMG_1873.JPG IMG_1870.JPG IMG_1868.JPG Next up is my 025

Saw is also an obvious low use saw. Great cosmetic shape and the piston is perfect. Compression is great and it starts up and runs as it should. Needs a new fuel line and a filter as I think it's not drawing enough into the carb.
Oils just as it should
Compression feels fine
Muffler is modded slightly ( added a few ports) and removed the spark screen.

Looking to get $175 with a 16" bar and chain plus shipping OBO.

Missing an air filter and end cover. Everything else is as it should be.

Lastly is an 026 I've had laying around for a little while.

I drained everything out before it got stored a whole back.

This will make a great parts saw or a good candidate for an easy rebuild.

Saw is complete minus a back cover, filter assembly, filter and a clutch assembly

Piston is immaculate and compression feels good.

Prefer to sell as a whole.

How does $150 plus shipping PHO sound?

Can do everything for $450 plus shipping if someone is interested. Will also consider trades for other saws and I'm looking for a bar to fit my husky 288xp between 30"-36"

Bump, want to move these saws . Open to offers guys, possibly open to trades .let me know what you have.looking for another top handle or 70+cc saw. Or climbing/ rigging. Equipment

I've got a few stihl top handles. Got a 192t,193t and I might let go of my 201t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you post a clearer pic of the 026 piston? I can't tell if it's scored or just a blurry pic.

Latest posts

Back