Stihl 034 super air leak

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am going to leave my carburetor as a regular. I've never had a filter get clogged up. I do clean mine periodically. I have so many saws that I cycle them when getting firewood with my dad. I never go through more than a tank at one time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am going to leave my carburetor as a regular. I've never had a filter get clogged up. I do clean mine periodically. I have so many saws that I cycle them when getting firewood with my dad. I never go through more than a tank at one time.

I hear ya I just want to do a bigger filter on mine the carb is fine. foggy or wet days the dust don't tap off like dry days. the bad days are usually the only days I can make my side cash jobsFullSizeR_5.jpg IMG_5541.jpgfrom that to this. is why I want a bigger filter. My echo top handle did everything in the pics till it came to felling the main trunk and dicing it up

That's a big tree but your saws made short work of it. The biggest running saw I currently have is a stihl 051. I will add a nice top handle to my collection one day. Right now I just have an alpina top handle and some Poulans and they all need fuel lines and a carburetor kit.

Back