Stihl 038 mag ll 3 port muff

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glock37

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Ive been looking for a 3 port for a while
I found one used on ebay got that one
A week later looking around i found a brand new oem nos 3 port muff for less than i bought the used one

Im going to blast and powder both
Its amazing when your looking and looking you find 2 in a week

IMG]http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03/03/a59fe3e3b602b07b2eea4cb00e2850e7.jpg[/IMG]
288e5b780e52e392282b134e80719949.jpg
d1d771eb2f98c84d87e9f9c613d2bbda.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a 3 port muffler as well on an 038 mag .It would be interesting to see a parts manual to see how many different mufflers they came with.
John

I have a 3 port muffler as well on an 038 mag .It would be interesting to see a parts manual to see how many different mufflers they came with.
John
Here's a sample...I don't believe all of these options were offered for the mag or magII
image.jpg

whoa it turned it upside down...yes top left as your looking...or bottom right had the posted the right way!!! I was talking to mike a little while ago about these...there was a time not too long ago when I could order one of the triple port casings but they are now nla. but youre probably right...a brazil thing

whoa it turned it upside down...yes top left as your looking...or bottom right had the posted the right way!!! I was talking to mike a little while ago about these...there was a time not too long ago when I could order one of the triple port casings but they are now nla. but youre probably right...a brazil thing
No problem, I just turn my tablet. Upside down. The 088 shows a jungle muffler but not available in North America. A noise emission thing I guess.

the jungle muffler being the one that has the curved pipe sticking out? never heard it called a jungle muffler...I like that.

The doohickey that's number 17? And I don't know why this is turning my pics sideways and whatnot...never used to before. Oh well.
image.jpg

The used muff powdered
Have to get new screws and bigger screen
8f0e7b77c9ff5a304d194e30997566c3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back