• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 048 Parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello folks I am looking for a tank assembly, sprocket cover and full wrap handle bar for a Stihl 048. If you or someone you know has any of these please contact me. Thanks

I think I have a clutch cover of that's what you mean by sprocket cover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any differences in 042- 048 tanks?
I have a couple of these for projects I might forsake w/ some extra parts. I'd probably offer you a tank if I have what u need.
The 048 tank i need looks like the one in this pic. The air filter cover is screwed on to the tank by two screws at the base of the cover instead of the single center nut that the 042 tank has.

Attachments

• chainsawparts010_7619493_large.jpg
    chainsawparts010_7619493_large.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 7
Yup thats what i mean. Could you post a pic of it?

All my saws and parts are at my parents house two hours away. The clutch cover is in a rack of about 400 other parts and my dad probably wouldn't be able to find it for me since he doesn't know which clutch cover it would be. I can get a picture when I get home (probably a week and a half). I can do $15 shipped on it. It looks rough paint wise but nothing is broken.

Awesome sounds great. If it looks like the one in this pic then it's the cover I need. I won't be cutting for awhile and even if I do I have my 044 so I can wait. Paypal?View attachment 551719

It looks like that. I'll send you pictures when I go home and dig it out. I do take PayPal. Also I have a parts saw but the gas tank is broke

The 048 tank i need looks like the one in this pic. The air filter cover is screwed on to the tank by two screws at the base of the cover instead of the single center nut that the 042 tank has.
My 2 complete saws are the single center nut. I may be had or have hiding 1 of the others. Little hope though.

I got out my clutch cover and it was broke. I apologize for telling you wrong. I hadn't looked at it in years

Back