Stihl 066 and 088

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

traktorist2222

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Today I prepared my 066 and 088 for the next firewood season. I am going to get some big oaks.

Stihl066-088-1.jpg

Stihl066-088-2.jpg

Stihl066-3.jpg

I noticed that, you slacker:cheers: I don't think they came with a clear fuel tank either.

Fairly certain you are right although I have been tempted to buy a tank/handle for mine just so I could have the clear tank. BUT, I SHOULD have put a decomp cylinder on it when I bought it seized. My best ever saw purchase, $15 at a dealers closing minus B&C...and a good P&C...oh yeah, and a muffler cover. I think everything else was there and in good shape. Someone grabbed the wrong can!

nice

Nice, they are nice and clean. I also take very good care of my saws as well. They look very good for 4yrs old IMO.:greenchainsaw:

How much for the update Ultra? Not that I want to fight Brad over it, just something I have always wanted to do to mine.

good looking saws. what sizes of bars are they wearing. doesn't look like there is that much of a size difference in the 2 bars

Latest posts

Back