Stihl 090 vs. Oly mac tripple 9 fatback

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timberframed

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Hey guys! Back in the saddle again. My buddy and I are going to host a competition on a 40" X 12' White Oak between the contenders. Same chains same bar same clutches. Why? Because we can and got nothin' else better to do so shaddup already! Will post videos just in time for the Kentucky Derby. Any bets?

Last edited:
I'll post a wager.....the White Oak is gonna lose!

Scott (getting the popcorn) B

So is the gas in his 090's :). Never got to that. Actually forgot. Had a falling out there due to his greedy wife. Maybe someday but first she's got to pay up 3k to me. Soo whipped that poor fella.

Yeah I figured that might get your attention. Probably not a good idea to loan money to a friend unless your not expecting to get it back.

Maybe in the near future. How's about a 999F vs a 076? Just commandeered another ICS 633 GC for next to nothing. Carb needed tuned was all runs strong. Got any big logs up there in Hammondsport? Maybe in the Fall.

I have a few logs. A few 40+ inch sugar maples and a 48 White oak. I opened a store so I'm soon gonna need to start milling again. Anytime. We can end the day at Maloney's Pub.

Latest posts

Back