Stihl 150 -vs- Husqvarna Battery powered T536LiXP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batteries are a consumable. Current ones for these saws are rated for 800 to 1,000 charge cycles (whatever that means in your use). In the other thread, there has been discussion that some of these battery packs may be able to be rebuilt by an after market service if OEM ones are no longer available. Electric saws are very low maintenance, but may not be as easy to rebuild as 2-cycle saws, especially, with their proprietary motors and circuit components. Some users may want to pick a less expensive saw, and replace it more frequently.

How do the weights of the Husqvarna and Makita top handle battery saws compare to 2-cycle top handle saws? I am sure that chain speed is slower.

Philbert

Hmmmmm. Looks like it would make a good indoor carving saw. Im guessing I could find a carving bar and chain for that. I could stay up all night carving bears and not tick off the neighbors or choke on exhaust.
I'm selling one. :) It's an impressive little saw. I really was thinking it'd be perfect for carving with the right bar.

Latest posts

Back