stihl 660

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really depends on where your buying it from,my local dealer sells for retail and his prices are firm,but i drive 1 1/2 hrs to another dealer (this is the one i buy from) and they knocked $250 off rec retail straight up,you buying from US or OZ?

Really depends on where your buying it from,my local dealer sells for retail and his prices are firm,but i drive 1 1/2 hrs to another dealer (this is the one i buy from) and they knocked $250 off rec retail straight up,you buying from US or OZ?

well OZ would be better but if i can get one cheap with postage in the us i will prob go with it i dont mind buying a used one tho even a smaller magnum i would buy

A 660 power head only from the US is about $1050 + post of about $120 , but you dont get dual port muff,high out put oiler,chain catcher roller and no warranty.
If you can get one from an ozzy dealer for about $1750 you would be doing allright.

A 660 power head only from the US is about $1050 + post of about $120 , but you dont get dual port muff,high out put oiler,chain catcher roller and no warranty.
If you can get one from an ozzy dealer for about $1750 you would be doing allright.

hmm i mite even go for a 441 i got offered one with 1 tank put through it for $1200 i will prob go with that thanks mate

Ya need a 660 with a 36'' bar for that sort of wood,you will be disappointed in a 441 hasnt got the power or the torque.

ok mate sounds good i will get my #### together and i should have a brand new 660 within a month or so thanks for the help

Back