Stihl bg86 leaf blower bogs how to remove limiters?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you think the dealer will adjust it properly? And not lean I can do it myself have 100s of times but when it's under warranty why not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dealer turned it out two full turns nothing helped the bog saying it has a dirty low jet it's only a month old with 5 tanks through it. Is this possible?

Crappy fuel in a new unit will clog it up in 1 tankful.
What is the dealer proposing to do? And who will pay for it?
How is this crappy fuel. Premium non ethanol synthetic oil and sea foam always. And the other half of the Time I run vp canned fuel.

The dealer is gonna put it in the tank to clean it.

Well, if you have 2 brand new pieces of equipment running like crap, and the dealer says one has a dirty clogged jet, one would try a new batch of fuel.
Get a new jug, go to the plain old gas station, buy a gallon of fuel, and put in a bottle of plain ole' Stihl mix,
and use your equipment, that is all I do, and don't have any fuel problems. If I don't use the fuel up within a month, I pour it in my log splitter or lawn mower, or even my truck.

Well, if you have 2 brand new pieces of equipment running like crap, and the dealer says one has a dirty clogged jet, one would try a new batch of fuel.
Get a new jug, go to the plain old gas station, buy a gallon of fuel, and put in a bottle of plain ole' Stihl mix,
and use your equipment, that is all I do, and don't have any fuel problems. If I don't use the fuel up within a month, I pour it in my log splitter or lawn mower, or even my truck.

I'd agree with you if I somehow got some crap gas.
Never had a problem in the last 10 years of useing the 3 months max rule with seafoam and usually stihl ultra or echo oil. And this was with e10. Go figure.

Stihl dealer says my vp canned fuel is crap and has nothing but problems with it. How can that be vp is the legendary name in fuel products? It's more oily then stihl ultra I believe that's cause ultra burns hotter while the vp lubes so well it doesn't get hot enough. Is it true vp fuel wouldn't be covered under warranty work?

Back