Stihl Cylinder

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe it's when you pay (with otherwise useless credits) to keep a thread at the top of the list in a specific forum.

I might be wrong. As you are aware, "I'm not a bright man, but I'm no advocate of stupidity".

So that's your quote in the "Polar guy"s sig line? When did you change your username from: jon is a dirty hippie, but he has good grammar?? That had a nice ring to it. :cool2:

So that's your quote in the "Polar guy"s sig line? When did you change your username from: jon is a dirty hippie, but he has good grammar?? That had a nice ring to it. :cool2:

Truth be told, that quote in Tom's signature was originally born from me correcting his grammar, and punctuation. He actually authored that quote, but decided in his own 'tard logic to give me credit.

You should try it some time. It would do you good.

OSnap.gif

Hi guys!
First off, I know you've all been on the edge of your seats wondering so I'll just tell you.....the fishing was GREAT!!

This looks like THE thread for all things pistons, so I'm just gonna hijack it a couple of different directions (my apologies to the o.p.).
Haven't been here for a while. Anyone know "chrisru"? I've got an 056 super piston (+rings, wristpin, new in box) for him. He p.m.'d me asking if I still had it (bought it about 30 years ago) so I drove out to the farm and got it for him, sent him a p.m., but no response.
Now I really don't want this danged thing sitting on my office desk for the next thirty years, so if anyone knows how to reach him, please do. Thank You.

Next Jack: My old 020 finally quit. I'm almost scared to ask, largely because I get eye strain from trying to read for more than an hour at a time, but.....which kit should I buy? I want dependable, smooth running power. Other than that I'm pretty easy to please.

O.K., Jack off. I mean, I'm done with the thread-jacking.:)

Golly gosh fellas, I feel like you're ignoring me! And if there's one thing that just drives me up the wall....it's ignorance!:wink2: How can I edit my previous post? Chris got his piston, no need for that paragraph.

Golly gosh fellas, I feel like you're ignoring me! And if there's one thing that just drives me up the wall....it's ignorance!:wink2: How can I edit my previous post? Chris got his piston, no need for that paragraph.

don't worry about the previous post, we were going to ignore it anyway:clap:

"We"? Since you're speaking in the imperial I assume you must be the "Queen" of New Zealand!:clap::msp_thumbsup:

I think by "we" he meant everyone who had no clue WTF you were talking about, or perhaps those of us who didn't care? Although, I would venture to guess those two groups are comprised of virtually the same people. Which is to say everyone except for yourself. :cheers:

Last edited:
Hi guys!
First off, I know you've all been on the edge of your seats wondering so I'll just tell you.....the fishing was GREAT!!

This looks like THE thread for all things pistons, so I'm just gonna hijack it a couple of different directions (my apologies to the o.p.).
Haven't been here for a while. Anyone know "chrisru"? I've got an 056 super piston (+rings, wristpin, new in box) for him. He p.m.'d me asking if I still had it (bought it about 30 years ago) so I drove out to the farm and got it for him, sent him a p.m., but no response.
Now I really don't want this danged thing sitting on my office desk for the next thirty years, so if anyone knows how to reach him, please do. Thank You.

Next Jack: My old 020 finally quit. I'm almost scared to ask, largely because I get eye strain from trying to read for more than an hour at a time, but.....which kit should I buy? I want dependable, smooth running power. Other than that I'm pretty easy to please.

O.K., Jack off. I mean, I'm done with the thread-jacking.:)

erena4yj.jpg

"We" agree.

"We"? Since you're speaking in the imperial I assume you must be the "Queen" of New Zealand!:clap::msp_thumbsup:

I shall henceforth be part of "we" when it is reference to your non-sensical, Hunter S Thompson wannabe ramblings. If you put down your bong, and go back in time to read your posts you'll possibly realize why "we" chose to ignore you for so long.

By the way, are you Bill, or Ted? How was your "Excellent Adventure"?

Last edited:

Nope, I'm the king

I think by "we" he meant everyone who had no clue WTF you were talking about, or perhaps those of us who didn't care? Although, I would venture to guess
those two groups are comprised of virtually the same people. Which is to say everyone except for yourself. :cheers:

Lighten up a bit, can you not take a joke. I was only trying to have fun

I shall henceforth be part of "we" when it is reference to your non-sensical, Hunter S Thompson wannabe ramblings. If you put down your bong, and go back in time to read your posts you'll possibly realize why "we" chose to ignore you for so long.

By the way, are you Bill, or Ted? How was your "Excellent Adventure"?

I'm not Bill or Ted. I'm also not trying to be some body else, I only ever try to be myself.

So how has your day been so far?

Last edited:
Hope, I'm the king

Lighten up a bit, can you not take a joke. I was only trying to have fun

I'm not Bill or Ted. I'm also not trying to be some body else, I only ever try to be myself.

So how has your day been so far?

Apparently there has been a misunderstanding, Tom and I were going after "dirtrich" for being a dope. We just used your quote to agree with you.

My day is going well. Thanks for asking.

Back