• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Stihl KM (Kombi) Attachments

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave H

Grumps
Reaction score
Looking for lightly used / good working condition KM (Kombi-system) attachments and / or attachment parts like shafts, gearheads, etc. Thank you, Dave H

Hey,
I have a KM110 that is in non-running condition. Not sure what is wrong with out? I was going to fix it, but in the meantime, I found a KM130. I also have a pole saw attachment. Although it is just the saw, it doesn't have the pole part... Let me know if you're interested?
Thanks.

I could be interested in the pole saw. What shape is it in?
Thank you, Dave H
Hey,
I have a KM110 that is in non-running condition. Not sure what is wrong with out? I was going to fix it, but in the meantime, I found a KM130. I also have a pole saw attachment. Although it is just the saw, it doesn't have the pole part... Let me know if you're interested?
Thanks.

Latest posts

Back