Stihl ms200t bolt for bolt rebuild video

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have decked and ported. ...vs coke can gasket no port...vs stock. ...if juttree has some wood....we can get vids tomorrow
I definitely have some wood to cut but it's now looking like I might be on call to plow. We do the schools so we plow even when it's only a little bit of snow.
We need to hook up with boozer (Marcello) to do these cuts and he's also got a nice load of wood.

Matt I was going to tell you to come over but now it's looking like 4-8". I plow too. But if you wanted to come early we could play for an hour or so. I think the heavy snow starts around 8.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matt I just read the whole thread (Justin told me I was mentioned) - I have plenty of wood
and you're welcome to shoot down and cut away. There is 3-6 inches forecast starting at 5am
so it could be sloppy. There is some snow on the logs obviously.

Doc appt at 1130 so if it isn't bad I will be home by 1230 or so. I have the raffle 461r MM saw
you might want to try...it's a beast. Any time you need cutting material I'm set up for a while.
Had a tree company drop 30+ cord on a lot my uncle owns, oak heaven...mile away from me.

PM me if you're interested.

Thanks to @Boozer for hosting me today, IN THE SNOW. None of the 200ts are running quite right. Mainly they seem to be starving for fuel, the ported one is the worst. I put the needles at 1 turn out, and the thing is boggy off idle. at least they idle now, except one that I think had a cooked clutch. Still, the thing bogs bad, whether I open the low needle or not. The stock one sounds like its running lean, and the coke can gasket one sounds like the clutch is cooked, so the chain still spins even at low rpm. All of this was made more difficult by the fact that its about 25F out and snowing. Looks like I'm gonna have to ask @juttree for a favor here, but not until this bad weather gives us a break.

Marcello has a beautiful MM'd 461 that I only had a glace at, and plenty of other nice saws too. One day we'll run them!

I deleted the accelerator on all 3. Maybe I did it wrong. It's in my vid. I'm gonna be pissed if I did it wrong because I followed instructions here on this site. If I destroyed 270$$ in carbs I'm gonna be peaved
I tried it on my 192t carb and it didn't work. I know it's a different carb. We're the carbs bad or were you just trying to prevent a problem?

yeah I know, just ordered one just to try. just watched the vids that I took.... gonna post up the first two saws, stock and coke gasket, see what ya think. maybe its not as bad as I think, but the 3rd saw was so boggy I didn't even cut w/ it. if anyone wants to time this they are welcome to have at it...

same bar and chain....swapped them... wood is oak... frozen :)

If you feather the throttle could you get it past the bog?

Latest posts

Back