Stihl ms200t bolt for bolt rebuild video

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm up for it. Anytime Matt. I've got lots of rounds to noodle up still from the nov. gtg. Bring the big boys!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet. I've got wood for that too. I'll get my BILs 346 I just did back when we do it.

this bog is driving me bonkers. can't run the saw all night in my basement...but it bogs there too. idles fine, hit the trigger, dies. will idle all day, hit the trigger, dies. I have now been into the carb 3x, cleaned out the high and low screws, metering lever is set right, gas flows through. impulse line is connected. I even trimmed a tiny bit of rubber away on the boot that seemed to be puckering into the impulse hole, no help.

its not getting fuel, somehow, but the carb is as clean and as functional as I can get it, gas IS getting to the carb... gas CAN flow through the metering lever/needle freely. what have I missed? this is maddening

this bog is driving me bonkers. can't run the saw all night in my basement...but it bogs there too. idles fine, hit the trigger, dies. will idle all day, hit the trigger, dies. I have now been into the carb 3x, cleaned out the high and low screws, metering lever is set right, gas flows through. impulse line is connected. I even trimmed a tiny bit of rubber away on the boot that seemed to be puckering into the impulse hole, no help.

its not getting fuel, somehow, but the carb is as clean and as functional as I can get it, gas IS getting to the carb... gas CAN flow through the metering lever/needle freely. what have I missed? this is maddening
Matt did you try switching a carb from another saw?

Latest posts

Back