• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl MS280 running parts saws cheap

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

astnmacgto

Carnac The Magnificent
Reaction score
Selling this saw for parts as it had the bolts that hold the oil tank on come loose and lock up against the flywheel, it broke off one of the flanges, broke one off in the flange and the other came loose, I'm confident you could jb weld the one flange back on and use it like nothings wrong, piston and cylinder look great and it fired right up on gas in the carb. I do have a clutch have a clutch cover for it.

50 bucks plus ride

I also have another one in a little better shape, the flywheel wasn't stuck which tells me that it probably doesn't have same damage as the first, but, I have not done a strip inspection on it. Also good p + c and also fires on fuel prime. It is pho with clutch cover, can get pics if you would like. 75 bucks plus ride gets this one to your door
20170508_192042.jpg 20170508_192216.jpg 20170508_192223.jpg

I'm pretty sure I got rid of them but I would have to look to be sure..... terrible memory I have

Absolutely thanks brother. And please let us know if you happen to still have them sir and if you would be willing to ship them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back