• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl MS391 - SOLD

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back on the market! Going to be listing locally as well tomorrow. Will be listed locally at a higher price so y'all are getting my lowest up front.

Still up for sale. Been busy at work so I haven't listed locally yet.

Note: I am at my bottom dollar for AS. It's $400 plus shipping but I have a 18" bar(not pictured) that I will include if it's wanted. It is more well used. I would rather do PHO though.

Well he has it on Craigslist, but it's always the same thing, someone wants it then backs out.

Alright ladies and gents my wife wants me to sell some saws and isn't forgetting about them. I'm motivated by her...

How about $400 shipped? Help me move this baby along. I've had a few local deals and they just stop messaging and drop off.

Got a couple offers but they were even lower. I'm going to bump it back to $400 + shipping. That'll be my final low price.

Back