• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl USG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cuinrearview

Red saw lover
Reaction score
Purchased from a local hardware. Motor feels smooth but is a bit louder than my Oregon. There is some electrical tape wrapped around a section of the cord. Nine wheels of various sizes and life included. $325. I would prefer to not ship and would consider a drive to meet a potential buyer but I would be willing to pack and ship at the buyers expense. If you would like any additional pictures or have any questions ask away. I don't think I want to trade but you never know.IMAG0918.jpg IMAG0917.jpg

Attachments

• IMAG0916.jpg
    IMAG0916.jpg
    824.8 KB · Views: 153
  • IMAG0915.jpg
    IMAG0915.jpg
    816.9 KB · Views: 152
  • IMAG0914.jpg
    IMAG0914.jpg
    839.3 KB · Views: 147
  • IMAG0913.jpg
    IMAG0913.jpg
    868.3 KB · Views: 144
  • IMAG0912.jpg
    IMAG0912.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 110
The, let me say, soft response leads me to believe my asking price is high. I'm happy with my Oregon grinder and I'm going to get rid of this one way or another. Would prefer to not separate every wheel and eBay it to get where I need to. If you are interested pm me and we can talk.

Buyer for the wheels has fallen off the map, so everything is back on the table. If you have interest in this shoot me a PM. This is the only place I have it for sale now but will probably put it CL next week.

Latest posts

Back