Stolen MS440 new and 026 used

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

62trvler

Reaction score
Had my MS440 new (sn 161152394)and 026 used (sn 227843408) stolen in Michigan a year ago last December. I am offering a $1500.00 reward as I have been broken into several times now and had enough. I want to know who is doing this so any information that leads me to these low life animals will pay nicely. Not to mention I loved my saws.....tired of replacing them. Thanks in advance for any help

Sorry to hear about your loss. That sucks!

I keep my OPE in my garage / shop, and I use a heavy-duty cable that runs thru the handles on all of them. That cable is secured to a steel post that supports one of my work tables.

Not saying that my equipment can't be taken, but rather, just saying that it will slow them down enough to not make it worth their while.

Sorry to hear about your loss. That sucks!

I keep my OPE in my garage / shop, and I use a heavy-duty cable that runs thru the handles on all of them. That cable is secured to a steel post that supports one of my work tables.

Not saying that my equipment can't be taken, but rather, just saying that it will slow them down enough to not make it worth their while.

golly! Wherever you live sounds pretty rough!

My saws stay by the wood pile or processor unless it's real cold, then in the shop... makes starting easier.

My saws stay by the wood pile or processor unless it's real cold, then in the shop... makes starting easier.

Parasites must not survive your cold very well , I had a nice 025 stolen off the back of my P.U. truck back of my house last summer here.
I try to keep them locked in or on if I am not there, but i spaced this 1 out about 2 days and it was gone. Sad thing I am very certain an long time aquointnance I just helped out an hour so free took it or had his hands in the taking. :badpc:

I dunno... maybe I shouldn't be saying anything haha!

Do have a dog that stays outside that is mean as heck to strangers, that probably helps.

Actually, where we live is a very safe place. But, we still lock our house up while gone, and our vehicle doors get locked at night.

I still keep a firearm by our bedside. And, when we travel, we travel armed. I don't assume all people are angels, and I'm well prepared for the worst, but I hope for the best.

I don't leave expensive stuff laying around unattended. I assume that there are others who would love to own what I have. I don't tempt anyone to take what I have. If I catch you in the process of taking what I have, may God have mercy on your pitiful soul.

Back