Stuck Piston on Solo 90cc Milling Saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know anything about Citgo oils and I've never used them. If you're milling though, I think a full-synthetic is in order. I've been using Silkolene for milling.

You are probably almost certainly right. I'll have to do some research over on the milling forum and see what oil guys are using. Maybe I've been too lax, certainly my saw thinks so...

You don't get lean burn down from oil, it's from not enough fuel or to much air. If you pull it apart and it's scored all the way around that would be from oil or lack of it. If it's scored on four corners that would be from not letting it warm up before working it hard. Steve

I think you mean Hugo Chavez... Cesar Chavez was an American civil rights leader. And there are more people living below the poverty line in the US than the entire population of Venezuela.

As for the saw, I wouldn't run it until inspecting the cylinder. You might have had a ring catch and break, in which case there could be a little piece of ring rattling around the crankcase.

Your right I meant Hugo, Caesar was a local guy here (Salinas Valley) and I was a bit tired with the time change and having an early morning flight. Though our poor have cell phones and are fat, they have true starvation, our poor would be rich in 75% of the world.

Latest posts

Back