Super AwEsOmE custom tow hook auction for Jeremy's wife

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Metals406

Granfodder Runningsaw
Reaction score
Some of you will remember back in 2011, on AS, we did Christmas giving threads. Well, that particular Christmas, I made a bunch of these tow hooks for the cost of material for a bunch of guys.

I'm going to make two of these to auction off for Jeremy and his wife.

They are an extremely useful tool, and as far as I know, they're nearly indestructible. The hook itself is made from Weldox, a Swedish hard plate.

Material alone is $55.50 for each hook, so if bidding could start there, that would be great.

Gives more to them, and that's what this is about. :0)

Material should be here Friday.

247844629b136ea410ef0e5d663c1bad.jpg

Some of you will remember back in 2011, on AS, we did Christmas giving threads. Well, that particular Christmas, I made a bunch of these tow hooks for the cost of material for a bunch of guys.

I'm going to make two of these to auction off for Jeremy and his wife.

They are an extremely useful tool, and as far as I know, they're nearly indestructible. The hook itself is made from Weldox, a Swedish hard plate.

Material alone is $55.50 for each hook, so if bidding could start there, that would be great.

Gives more to them, and that's what this is about. :0)

Material should be here Friday.

247844629b136ea410ef0e5d663c1bad.jpg

Does the hook have squared edges or round edges? You did say plate so I am assuming square unless you round the off.

Back