Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm fighting the fight... school job won't close out. Getting notices about punch list work so I sent notice of intent to "Bond Claim" on them. They are over $450,000.00 behind in payments... like anyone behind in payments, account is on hold. Seems simple doesn't it?

Well....true jerry........just seems a shame to let it go with a mere six thousand, seventy pages with one hundred and twenty one thousand three hundred and eighty nine posts.......that was only viewed one million, two hundred and ninty seven thousand, nine hundred and eighty five times......hell..... that's near new!!!!

Well....true jerry........just seems a shame to let it go with a mere six thousand, seventy pages with one hundred and twenty one thousand three hundred and eighty nine posts.......that was only viewed one million, two hundred and ninty seven thousand, nine hundred and eighty five times......hell..... that's near new!!!!

Shame, it just getting started, only wish it could have lasted a while!..:(

Latest posts

Back