Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you turn it over backwards?? I had a 150 Homey that seemed stuck....had a muffler bolt on to of the piston.....just fell in there...no damage...you might be as lucky...

She is stuck both ways. Tried rotating the flywheel.

Finally was able to get out and get a load of dead standing oak with the 026! Use it so don't have to touch Jan. and Feb. wood. Everything can get while theirs no snow on the ground is gravy yhis time of year! Getting a break with the weather actually!

I actually like to work in the woods after the ground freezes hard and just a little snow makes the going much better for us, helps level out the bumps n hollows. We seldom get deep snow any more so the little we get usually settles and freezes a few days after it falls.

Rain here today and tonight.....went in to work....major clusterXXXX......5 guys trying to work in way to small a space.....I said "fark it you young fellas with kids need the hrs more than me". I went back to the shop and am cleaning my oil furnace.......Dave is running a cabinet job through there.....pays me well by the man hour....he wants the radiant heat up and going so he doesn't burn up all my firewood ....he's buying the oil too...I can do that......took it apart....real clean...Weil McLain 7 section, 175,000 btu unit...big dog.....sized to heat my shop and another close to the same size (yet to be built).......was the plan in 2003 but the crash of 2008 back burnered that scheme. Anyway just came home to grab my furnace brushes and decided to do a mid morning bump....back at it.....g'day all.....

Back