Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These were slightly different saws, a Makita 7 1/4" circ and a Makita recip.Sides, if I buy any more chainsaws I should be put in the rubber room hotel!!....LOL
You can skip the pix . Thought you got SAWS !!

I should be in the rubber room for buying another 066 ! LOL

You can skip the pix . Thought you got SAWS !!

I should be in the rubber room for buying another 066 ! LOL

Well I got 3 of them 066`s now, don`t even need one cause the 046`s,044/460 hybrids and the slew of 044`s will cut anything around here. Take out an 090 or 070 if they wouldn`t, 72" bar will drop anything this side of the Rockies!

Robin sent more rain over heah, dark dreary morning but better n that white stuff!

Damn....snowing and dreary here too.......seems like it's been that way almost two months now......have one decent day in a row every couple weeks.......ground very soggy......mud everywhere....Hoss's pizzed.......he thinks it my fault too, I guess....

Been the same here,not many nice clear days now but staying mild. Can see Hoss being irritable, cept for having plenty of mud to roll about in...LOL

LOL!!......I caught him just in time last night.......I've kept him in the last 24 hrs or so......let him out while I was getting hay and water......looked around just in time to see him stretching his neck out, ears back and headed down.....he was in a 50' X 50' mud patch......about 4-5 in deep.......I screeched at him....."Don' you dare!!!!" That startled 'ol Hoss...he took off bucking and kicking....having a spell.....but went back in fairly clean......LOL!!!

Latest posts

Back