Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're the best my Friend!
Miss you guys! Flu came back again few days ago trying to fight the snow! We had that weather yesterday for awhile but today back to the same old pattern!
Ruthann taking me to Drs. at 11:30. Having trouble breathing! Sticky stuff and infection down in bronchial tubes! Wood stove is keeping it dried out and no matter how much water I keep on the stove doesn't help. Rough.....

Really sorry to hear that Bobby, was hoping you were well on your way to being back to old self. Heads up though, winter is on its way out! Hope you can kick it to the curb.

I think we have focusing on the wrong border. Who cares if a million Mexicans run across every month, they ain't bothering me any, but good grief we need to put up a fence and keep this cold air in Canada where it belongs, it isn't supposed to be like this in Central Michigan.:cold::cold::cold::cold::cold::cold:

It is 24 degrees warmer than it was a week ago, but it is still just crazy.

View attachment 408966

Yer water freeze up yet? Nice weather to be at the beach, -4F is light shirt weather, T shirt if in the sun, no wind....

Just saw a picture on the news of Interstate 65 in Kentucky what a mess, real sorry for the folks in that area. Literally thousands of semi's parked on the roadway with snow on them like they had been sitting there for awhile. Seems like in recent years the east has been getting hammered while the west is going without ample moisture.

Just saw a picture on the news of Interstate 65 in Kentucky what a mess, real sorry for the folks in that area. Literally thousands of semi's parked on the roadway with snow on them like they had been sitting there for awhile. Seems like in recent years the east has been getting hammered while the west is going without ample moisture.
Yeah i wish we would get hammered with snow like mn use to get

Im to the point where I can't wait till the ice goes away. I don't mind the snow... but the ice.... Holy it just has to f off anytime.

Daughter puked all over me tonight.... sour milk smell and everything.... jealous??? man it was nasty

Well.......when your little daughter pukes on you...... it's admittedly poor.......but........no where near as poor as when a buddy pukes on you.....something about the genetic bond that changes things......like diaper stuff......

Well.......when your little daughter pukes on you...... it's admittedly poor.......but........no where near as poor as when a buddy pukes on you.....something about the genetic bond that changes things......like diaper stuff......

Laughed out loud on that one. I'm Mr.mom tonight. So no help at home either :eek:

Im to the point where I can't wait till the ice goes away. I don't mind the snow... but the ice.... Holy it just has to f off anytime.

Daughter puked all over me tonight.... sour milk smell and everything.... jealous??? man it was nasty
The ice has melted from the driveway to I can walk to my pickup on dirt feels good to not worry about falling on my butt.

Back