Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ain't Satday fer me...busy guy here......been wicked busy on that 'Nadian/English saw......some things not pretty.....but is what it is.....gonna be awesome...after I spend my way to the end......stihl a decent buy.....gonna be brandy new in the end....last me out fer sher......of course this is all so I can do more work......hmmm...hadn't seen that written down before......LOL!!

Got the second 084 case cleaned and pretty as she can be without fresh paint. Started breaking down one of the Johnny Red 90e's I have and getting it cleaned. Looks like it was just starting to go up when she quit for whoever owned it. New rings should take care of it. Clutch is a frigger on this to get off this saw, going to have to build a puller for it. I'm trying to get all of these projects cleaned up and the parts sorted, bagged, labeled and hung on the walls before I get too heavy into building them. My shop floor is permanently waterproofed from all the saw mess I've been cleaning. Good work bench cover is frp board turned smooth side up. Also, I won a brand new 575xp piston tonight delivered for under $9.00. Found a Huztl piston auction that started at .99c and nobody had bid on it. I got for .99c plus shipping. I've had pretty good luck with the Huztl stuff so far.

sunny and mid 50s today, tomorrow possibly thunder storms.
Welcome to spring time everybody.:barbecue:
Time to let the chips fly:chainsaw: and get a head start prepping for next winter.:cry:

Picked up a new chain grinder. Switch is a little goofy, once in awhile it cuts out. Wonder if I'm a little too heavy handed with it, maybe I'm over amping the breaker in the switch. Other than that it works well.
eda736732d3a0087e8e037811bb0574f.jpg

Picked up a new chain grinder. Switch is a little goofy, once in awhile it cuts out. Wonder if I'm a little too heavy handed with it, maybe I'm over amping the breaker in the switch. Other than that it works well.
eda736732d3a0087e8e037811bb0574f.jpg
I got one of them, i guess i should put the gaurd on mine

Latest posts

Back