Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sha ZZZAMMM !!!!!

LSwYO0ibE_osJ8VZOWmhhiPNu0nuCH0lZ0SM3AIIwaA=w1223-h917-no
Really like the sticker. Wonder if you could make one of those out of a 024 super

I wish I could make real stickers LOL
It's black vinyl lettering on orange vinyl so I don't know how long it will last .
It is fun to come up with an idea and be able to see it actually work :)
If you want something , send me a pm and I'll see if I can giterdone , if my memory serves me correctly , there are some members here that are in the bizz and have real skills in this stuff , I'm just a hack with a vinyl cutter and has someone that can work with vinyl LOL

I wish I could make real stickers LOL
It's black vinyl lettering on orange vinyl so I don't know how long it will last .
It is fun to come up with an idea and be able to see it actually work :)
If you want something , send me a pm and I'll see if I can giterdone , if my memory serves me correctly , there are some members here that are in the bizz and have real skills in this stuff , I'm just a hack with a vinyl cutter and has someone that can work with vinyl LOL

Well GeeZ I think it looks awesome Dan! Nice touch on "the mouse"!

Well, its bad enough I am not getting PM`s, now I am not getting the ,alerts ,we get when someone posts in a thread I have posted in, not sure if its my computer or this site or something to do with my server. Dang technology sucks when it stops working.

Well, its bad enough I am not getting PM`s, now I am not getting the ,alerts ,we get when someone posts in a thread I have posted in, not sure if its my computer or this site or something to do with my server. Dang technology sucks when it stops working.

Dang. That sucks. I haven't had any problems with the alerts either. Gotta be on your end Jerry.

I was thinking something to do with a firewall. Well we can test it if you want. Shut Norton down and I will pm you

Yeas, I am going into the add blockers n pop up blockers along with the YAC, Norton and the various other systems my daughter has installed on this computer.

Latest posts

Back