Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The boat works great, kept us from getting wet on two different days, I can come n go now as I like, no need to plan around the weather anymore. Wish I did get the roof completed, still about half left to do but need two fine days in a row, still waiting fer dem!!....LOL

Awesome! Glad your making progress Jerry. I wouldn't mind having a boat for shelter either LOL!

Hey Bobby, good to hear you are still around. How is R A doing, her case getting anywhere?
Hi Jerry! We went down our State Senator's this morning, and gave them the story of the holdup. Aide said they're suppose to pay within 2 weeks of the Judge's decision. They're over a Month late! Said they would look into it. We'll see!
Hang up with Social Security too! Been up there in Hanover at the office about every week. Keep getting messages they need this and that. Go up the office and they said they have everything they need. I'm telling yah this Country is getting totally dysfunctional!!!

Hi Jerry! We went down our State Senator's this morning, and gave them the story of the holdup. Aide said they're suppose to pay within 2 weeks of the Judge's decision. They're over a Month late! Said they would look into it. We'll see!
Hang up with Social Security too! Been up there in Hanover at the office about every week. Keep getting messages they need this and that. Go up the office and they said they have everything they need. I'm telling yah this Country is getting totally dysfunctional!!!

It`s a game, managers are told to delay every request for as long as possible, make everything as complicated as possible and throw out all the monkey wrenches they can think of. Their best hope/scenario is you will die or get discouraged and move.

That's a good suggestion!! Thanks jerry! Kids love the beach so I'll check it out

I have walked that beach and never seen a soul or even a footprint once I got the first mile behind me, probably covered 12 miles or more each way. All sand down that way stretches from Brackley beach all the way through Stanhope to Tracadie Bay. I used to park at Stanhope parking lot and set out from there, the road leaves the beach there and stays inland a good ways after that.

Latest posts

Back