Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good news indeed!! Never ever heard of an employer receiving Worker Comp check before the worker gets it, seems like a strange arrangement. Maybe the senator had some bearing on them getting their azz in gear.
Finally got the checks yesterday afternoon by Certified Check! Been a long wait. They'd been on the Personnel Dir. desk for over a month! Senator will hear about it tomorrow!
Off to Salem, NH in a bit. Lot of pressure off!
Have to Thank You my friend for the help when we really needed it!

It was close to 30C here today so the wife and I high tailed it to the beach :)
Spain is that way .

o42YtJCHrUcJ4DRI0QdfmQjpwjk1rnXsrd_I726rzBA=w1223-h917-no

West Coast is that way .

awkfu7HDiOfsgOYi5YoQqMqXu-U92TjEaB-Tgmq8bN0=w1223-h917-no

Once we got passed the rocks I found some supper :)

M4cHytHFWbyiys0jkJ1NXZUYImmQE5gQ7Rj79r-mx4U=w1223-h917-no

It cooled down to 20C after supper so off to the woodpile I went to work off the surf and turf LOL

79t49W9HAaXJQSR2C9t80H4UH4Cvas8Y00Y83RtW9WY=w1223-h917-no

GlDRStfagj5r2rHK_90bPduFVvFsxnDVqRd0et7K6pQ=w1223-h917-no

It was a great day up here with big big skies :)
BTW ,,, the 361 Stihl Rocks !!!!!

the 361 Stihl Rocks

The 361's are a great little saw, the only down side to them here is the oil pump out-put is too low for our hard wood, I have one with about five hours on it for that reason. I'll get around to doing the 461 pump up grade on it one day.

[Edit].......I absolutely hate those flipper caps!

What size bar are you running , up here you'll mostly see 16" and 18" , with the oiler maxed out it's almost empty after a tank of fuel .

Interesting....The 361's came from the dealers here with a 20"bar and 3/8' chain, the saw has no problem at all pulling that combo even in the hardest wood, though when cutting 8-10" dry hard wood you can actually hear the chain is running too dry.

Interesting....The 361's came from the dealers here with a 20"bar and 3/8' chain, the saw has no problem at all pulling that combo even in the hardest wood, though when cutting 8-10" dry hard wood you can actually hear the chain is running too dry.
The 460 oil pump is the cure all, I have three 361's all with 460 pumps, 28" bar on one of them, works super

Dan nice slideshow!! Big woodpile as well LOL! What beach were you at??

My 044 has a 20" bar and seems to be perfect for what I've used it for.

Only when it is trying to cut something it shouldn't!

We have a few species here where it's quite common, especially when the trees had twenty plus years to dry. I've been cutting some Grey Box (Eucalyptus macrocarpa)
lately, it's about 10" in diameter and I'm sharpening the chain about every 15 cuts.

I've had sparks , trapped metal :(
I've had gravel and sand at the stump and some real dirty logs as well .
Colin , take the kids to Grand Dessert on a sunny day , get there as the tide comes up , it makes for real warm water , lots of sand and not crowded :)

BTW , you can see "Secret" beach from there in the distance LOL

Finally got the checks yesterday afternoon by Certified Check! Been a long wait. They'd been on the Personnel Dir. desk for over a month! Senator will hear about it tomorrow!
Off to Salem, NH in a bit. Lot of pressure off!
Have to Thank You my friend for the help when we really needed it!

That`s great Bobby, that hospital sounds like it has no hands, left don`t know what the right is doing, both numb!!

Back